Independent Member of the BDO Alliance
As an independent member of the BDO Alliance, HHM is able to provide our clients access to the knowledge and resources offered by BDO USA, LLP - with further access to the BDO network, the world's fifth largest accounting and consulting network, with 1,118 offices in 135 countries.
THIS ALLIANCE HELPS HHM TO:
- Enhance client services and broaden capabilities
- Expand domestic and international coverage
- Gain greater technical expertise in specialty areas
- Utilize professionals with experience in a wide range of industries
- Access the most up-to-date technical information
- Participate in the latest training programs
- Utilize customized, state-of-the-art computer systems
- Provide clients with key business contacts throughout the country
- Gather input from accounting and SEC professionals on complex or unusual issues
- Provide our clients with a variety of general and industry specific publications
BDO USA, LLP and the BDO Alliance firms are leaders in the accounting profession. Several BDO USA and BDO Alliance members have served on the Council of the AICPA, others have been elected President of their state societies and/or have been on special committees, task forces and boards, while many others frequently publish articles in the journals of their profession, as well as business and financial publications.