Retail and Restaurants
Henderson Hutcherson & McCullough can contribute to your bottom line by analyzing tax issues through each stage of your store or restaurant’s life cycle. We can help you maximize your tax or depreciation deductions by performing a cost segregation study, reviewing charitable contributions of inventory, and determining whether to use book or tax treatment of inventory.
In today’s crowded, segmented, and highly competitive market, you need a forward thinking, innovative team who delivers superior custom led solutions. The team at Henderson Hutcherson & McCullough is experienced professionals, seasoned in dealing with the range of demands that retail and restaurant owners face on a day to day basis. HHM strives to provide first-rate customer service, just like you do, and we take a proactive approach ensuring you reach your true potential.
Services we rountinely provide to our clients:
Non-Traditional Accounting Services
- Restaurant Employment Tip Credits
- Renewal Community/Work Opportunity Tax Incentives
- Traditional/Non-Traditional Financing
- Budgets, Projections, and Benchmarking
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Restaurant/Retail Business Valuations
- Tax Exam Assistance
- Work with Franchises, Clubs, Quick Service, & Fine Dining Establishments
Traditional Accounting Services
- Tax Preparations and Planning
- Sales and Other State/Local Tax Services
- Audit/Review/Compilation of Financial Statements
- Compensation and Benefits Solutions
- Cost Segregation and Accelerated Depreciation Strategies
- Succession Planning and Wealth Services
- Accounting and Software Solutions
For additional information, please contact Trip Farmer at 423.702.8148.