As we grow as a firm, it has become more and more important to define the core values from which we develop our culture, our brand, and our business strategies. These are the core values by which we live at HHM Certified Public Accountants.
HHM CPAs pledges to listen, understand, and exceed our clients’ expectations by providing the highest quality accounting, tax, and consulting services and – in doing so – become a trusted business advisor.
- We require absolute integrity and professionalism in all we do.
- We show respect to our co-workers at all times, adhering to the “Golden Rule.”
- We maintain a fun work environment.
- We consider quality of life a top priority in all we do.
- We are proactive in providing services to our clients.
- We invest, we conserve, and we treat HHM resources as our own so we can equip our co-workers with the latest technology – in order to provide superior services to our clients.
- We continually strive for excellence and we leave nothing to chance.
- We do our utmost to create the “Wow!” factor.
- We are committed to employee development, creating opportunities that help our people achieve and excel in the roles they find most fulfilling.
- We support our community and encourage individual involvement.
These values inform all our interactions with clients and co-workers. Each one of our relationships can benefit as we strive to meet our own high expectations. The way we treat each other and the way we work directly affect how well we are able to serve our clients. That is why HHM puts such an emphasis on integrity, trust, innovation, respect, community involvement … and, yes, even fun.
Our promise and values go hand in hand. One is meaningless without the other. But, together, they are strong – and we are able to be a trusted business advisor.