The basic function of this position is to create/record financial transactions and financial reports for a growing medical practice.
Job functions will include but are not limited to:
- Minimum of 5 years full charge bookkeeping experience
- Strong knowledge of reconciling bank statements and credit card statements
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable functions, which includes the accurate allocation of revenue and expenses among multiple cost centers
- Maintaining general ledgers and periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure accuracy
- Month-end/year-end closing of records and adjusting entries
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Preparation of various indirect tax reports including sales/use, gross receipts, payroll, personal property, 1099’s, etc.
- Monthly and quarterly compensation calculations and reconciliations for multiple physicians
- Payroll experience including payroll processing and recording payroll transactions
- Complete local, state and federal government reports
- Maintain and manage employee benefits, employee handbooks, policy and procedures and other basic human resource functions
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge and skills:
- QuickBooks desktop – minimum 3 years’ experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft office, particularly excel and word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet recurring deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Reliable and organized
Please send your resume to email@example.com.