Opportunities for A&A professionals at all levels from Senior Accountant to Partner with experience in auditing, quality assurance and in-depth knowledge of GAAP.
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or Master’s degree in accounting.
• Active CPA or working toward obtaining a CPA license
• A&A experience, with years of experience depending on the level of the position
• Not-for-profit experience is a plus
• Tax preparation experience a plus
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Ability to function well in a dynamic team environment
For over 30 years, HHM, a BDO Alliance Firm, has provided public accounting services to the Southeast Region of the United States of America. We have built our business one relationship at a time with client satisfaction and service excellence as our main objectives. To do this, we hire the best and the brightest individuals and give them the resources, career development tools, and work-life balance needed to succeed. We offer an excellent benefits package, including comprehensive medical plans, a matching 401(k) plan, vision, disability, and dental coverage, as well as generous paid time off and CPA exam assistance. We place a strong value on community service and provide paid time off to participate in volunteer events.
To apply, fill out this form below: