• Exhibit leadership, integrity, energy, enthusiasm, dedication and commitment; including frequent communication with the A&A management team and staff to support the Firm’s vision.
• Maintain up-to-date standards of proficiency in the areas of accounting and auditing while keeping the Firm in compliance with quality control elements.
• Serve as a technical resource to the audit and accounting department on research and technical issues.
• Coordinate quality reviews over audit work papers, audit methodologies and other departmental processes.
• Review the Firm’s systems and specific engagements in the annual internal inspection.
• Work with other partners in an effective manner for the benefit of the Firm.
• Demonstrate through his/her own actions and the actions of the team, compliance with the Firm’s policies and procedures including regulatory compliance and implement practices in the Audit department.
• Actively contribute to the building of the Firm’s processes and systems which contribute to the Firm’s ability to grow its business including quality control/improvement, governance and management structure.
• Demonstrate the visions and values of the Firm by example.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements:
• CPA license is required
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting
• 10+ years’ Public Accounting experience
• Relevant Quality Control experience
• Demonstrated, advanced working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills