Financial planner/lead advisor/personal financial advisor is expected to utilize our financial planning process along with his/her knowledge of investment strategies, tax, securities, insurance, and retirement plans to assist clients in building, distributing, preserving and transferring wealth. The recent growth of the firm has created an opportunity for the incumbent to play a major role in the firm’s future. The firm is a fee based Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). 10+ years’ experience in Wealth Management with transferable client relationships required.
Job Duties: Not in any order of priority
- Maintain specific service model and standards as set forth by firm including periodic client review meetings
- Recruit new clients on an ongoing basis while maintaining a superior level of commitment to current clients
- Interview clients to help them determine financial goals, objectives and retirement income needs in order to recommend and prudent management strategies including investment, tax and insurance
- Implement financial planning recommendation within client portfolios using various assets including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, etc.
- The Incumbent will be charged with monitoring financial, political and tax trends to ensure client financial positions / plans are effective and proactively updated
- Work with business owners to develop, advise, implement and monitor workplace retirement plans
- Implement education planning strategies including trusts, section 529 plans, ESAs, UTMAs, etc.
Core Competencies: While CFP®, CFA or CPA designations are not mandated, the knowledge base and skill set developed through these programs outline the fundamentals for success as a lead advisor. Understanding Estate Planning strategies and the ability to converse reasonably with estate attorneys and CPAs to develop, implement and review client estate plans is expected.
Time Commitment: The firm anticipates the incumbent becoming integral to the firm by participating in many aspects of firm growth. The incumbent will be expected to meet with clients throughout the entire business day and into the evening if necessary. Additional time commitments to evening client seminars, community and business functions will be expected.
To apply, fill out this form below: