Deliver excellent tax planning and preparation services to clients in many different fields including medical, trucking, retail, construction, healthcare, restaurants, auto dealerships, manufacturing, hospitality, technology, real estate and others. Research and planning on mergers, acquisitions and succession. Opportunity for advancement is available based on experience and qualifications.
- Review complicated or unusual tax returns, tax documents, changing tax strategies and new tax laws
- Oversee multiple tax project planning while keeping in mind individual client solutions where research, thought and past best practices yields best results
- Prepare written correspondence and guidance for submission to the IRS or other taxing authorities
- Trains, mentors and works with department serving as a leader on technical tax items
- Monitor tax law developments and communicate the effects to team and manager to maintain effective risk procedures over all aspects of the tax process
- Gain complete understanding of firm policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by tax department
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or Related Field with an active CPA License – Advanced degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ reviewing complicated tax returns. Proven project management skills with ability to multitask, prioritize and plan to meet re-occurring and changing deadlines. Track record for being a self-starter, reliable, improving efficiency and striving to continue to grow industry knowledge base.
- Proficient in accounting software such as ProSystems, CCH, RIA and Excel. Excellent interpersonal communication and written skills. Attention to detail with accuracy of all information. Ability to present information both orally and in writing. Work in a team environment. Must have initiative and the ability to make quality decisions.
To apply, fill out this form below: