This position is part of the expanding Dealer Services Group. This group specializes in building business relationships within the dealership industry. Providing industry consulting, tax planning and financial statement preparation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as an industry expert and technical accounting resource
- Provide consulting relative to accounting software and controller support
- Deliver in-depth auto industry knowledge
- Oversees transaction structuring, financing and capital alternatives as well as conducting performance measurements
- Prepare and/or review financial statements and tax returns
- Work with team to provide impeccable client services
- Develop and lead staff as demand grows
Education – Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or Related Field. Certified Public Accountant certification or be willing to obtain.
Experience – Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a dealership in a role such as office manager, accountant or assistant controller. Knowledge of Dealership Management Systems strongly preferred such as Reynolds, CDK, DealerTrack, etc. Ideal candidate will have public accounting and dealership industry experience.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities – Excellent interpersonal communication and written skills. Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of all information. Strong presentation skills both orally and in writing. Ability to work in a team environment or as an individual contributor with all sizes of auto dealerships. Must have initiative and the ability to make quality decisions.
To apply, fill out this form below: