Deliver excellent tax planning and preparation services to our clients in many different fields: medical, trucking, retail, construction, healthcare, restaurants, auto dealerships, manufacturing, hospitality, technology, business and real estate. Research and planning on mergers, acquisitions and succession.
- Review complicated or unusual tax returns, tax documents, changing tax strategies and new laws
- Oversee multiple tax project planning while keeping in mind individual client solutions where research and thought and past best practices yields best results
- Prepare written correspondence and guidance for submission to the IRS or other taxing authorities
- Trains, mentors and manage staff as an industry expert and technical tax resource
- Monitor tax law developments and communicate the effects to management and firm to maintain effective risk procedures over all aspects of the tax process
- Gain complete understanding of firm policies and procedures
- Nurture existing clients and building new business
- Work with tax management team and firm marketing team to develop vision and strategies which are long-term, compelling and market focused
- Other duties as assigned by Managing Partner
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance with a CPA License – Advanced degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ reviewing complicated tax returns. Proven project management skills with ability to multitask, prioritize and plan to meet re-occurring and changing deadlines. Track record for being a self-starter, reliable, improving efficiency and striving to continue to grow industry knowledge base.
- Proficient in accounting software such as ProSystems, CCH, RIA etc. Excellent interpersonal communication and written skills. attention to detail with accuracy of all information. Ability to present information both orally and in writing. Work in a team environment. Must have initiative and the ability to make quality decisions.
To apply, fill out this form below: