This is your opportunity to join one of the Best of the Best Firms as ranked by INSIDE Public Accounting! At Henderson Hutcherson & McCullough (HHM) service excellence is not just a “catch phrase”…it is what we are committed to delivering to each and every client. We are looking for a dedicated and motivated Tax Manager to join our dynamic and growing team and help us deliver this promise!
You would be a vital leader in our Tax group and will be responsible for tax research, reviewing individual, trust, partnership, and corporate tax returns and developing and supervising staff. This position has unlimited growth potential and the opportunity to join an energetic and talented firm!
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Act as the go-to resource for research, technical and reporting issues for all clients
• Identify and assist with implementation of tax planning and tax saving strategies for clients
• Represent clients before the IRS and state tax authorities
• Prepare and/or review tax returns
• Manage multiple tax engagements and supervise staff teams
• Manage tax compliance engagements
• Represent the Firm in professional and services organizations
• Perform billing and profitability/utilization functions on all assigned engagements
• Perform other job-related duties as necessary
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
• Active CPA certification
• 10 years of public accounting experience at a national firm or regional level
• Proficient with tax software such as ProSystems, CCH, RIA, and/or Engagement Manager
• Experience with the tax aspects of business transaction issues, including shareholder transactions, mergers and acquisitions, executive compensation, leverage buyouts, etc.
• Significant track record of mentoring, coaching, training and developing tax professionals
• Ability to develop new clientele and expand services to existing clientele
To apply, fill out this form below: